Editor’s note: Amid the coronavirus crisis and government restrictions enacted to promote social distancing, companies, business groups, and nonprofit organizations have canceled or postponed all in-person events for the coming days and weeks. They’ve done so, almost always without setting a new date. Due to the uncertainty of these changes, as well as not knowing when New York State and local governments will ease bans on public gatherings and permit meeting facilities to open again, CNYBJ has decided to discontinue its Business Calendar listings for the time being. It is simply not possible to put together a robust list of events, nor ensure its accuracy at this time. However, we do encourage you to continue to send us any future event announcements you may have, including known new events and rescheduled events. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently no upcoming events
CNY Business Calendar Guidelines
- The purpose of the Business Calendar is to list business-related events in the Central New York region only.
- Submit items listing the name of the event, date, time, and place along with the cost, contact and/or registration information.
- Items must be submitted in Word format; copies of flyers are not acceptable.
- Please submit items to email@example.com
- It is impossible to publish all the calendar items we receive, nor are we able to include charity or fund-raising events or Webinars.
- The events must be focused on business topics.
- All listings are printed at the sole discretion of The Business Journal editorial staff.