Inside Sales Specialist
This position is part-time and responsible for assisting the sales team with administrative duties and generating leads.
- Prepare and create new client lists from leads in other sources including inactive accounts for the sales team.
- Schedule appointments for the sales representatives by phone and email
- Use CRM Tool, coordinate efforts and maintenance and be able to train sales reps
- Maintain and update CRM Tool Training manual, if needed
- Yearly design, layout and coordinate media kit pieces with assistance from Sales Manager
- Handle all outside advertising requests to distribute to appropriate sales representatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Prospecting skills a must.
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Must be organized, self-motivated and assertive
- Excellent communications skills
- Professional appearance mandatory
Must have at the time of hire, and maintain throughout employment, a valid NYS Driver’s license. Must have a vehicle, available all the time.
- 2+ years in sales is preferred, but not required
- Digital advertising experience is a plus
- College degree preferred
This is an office position, not hybrid.
For more information or to submit a resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Central New York Business Journal/BizEventz Part-time Admin Coordinator
What: This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills including in person, on the telephone, and social media. It involves organization, planning, ability to meet deadlines, attention to detail and flexibility. Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, Eventbrite, Signup Genius, google docs a plus.
When: Part time approx. 18-20 hours per week, M-F
Where: This position is based in Downtown Syracuse . Parking is provided. Transportation required.
How: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Take advantage of the CNYBJ Job Board - be sure your job postings are seen by the right people!