Join us for this year's virtual event on November 4, 2020 -click the video link below!
CONGRATULATIONS 2020 HONOREES!
• Rebecca Alexander, Upstate Medical University
• Jennifer Alfieri, Tompkins Financial Advisors
• Alexander Behm, Clear Path for Veterans Inc.
• Nicole Chidsey, Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists, PC
• Georgia Crinnin, Bousquet Holstein PLLC
• Deka Dancil, Syracuse University
• John Eckmair, Utica National Insurance Group
• Kara Gemmell, The Nottingham- a Loretto Community
• David Graham, CH Insurance
• Susanne Gruening Angarano, Vaysen Studio
• Nick Grimmer, The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties
• Brendan Hall, CHA Consulting, Inc.
• Kate Houck, David’s Refuge
• Davon Hunter, Syracuse Community Connections
• Jasmin Jones, ADHD & Autism Psychological Services and Advocacy
• Katelyn Kriesel, Hansen’s Advisory Services
• Diana LaMattina Abdella, NYS Assembly, Assemblyman Magnarelli
• Jaime Lawlor-Wager, Cumulus Media
• Brian Leydet Jr, SUNY ESF
• Adam Mastroleo, Bond, Schoeneck & King
• Travis Maus, S.E.E.D. Planning Group, LLC
• Courtney Merriman, Barclay Damon LLP
• Beth Meyer, M&T Bank Insurance Agency
• Lauren Monforte, Hennessy & Monforte Law Office
• Jane Nicholson, MRB Group
• Jimmy Oliver, Jr., Syracuse Parks & Recreation
• Brian Raphael, Empire Dermatology, PLLC
• Brian Rapp, Bill Rapp Auto Group
• Juhanna Rogers, Centerstate CEO
• Patrick Rohe, Rockbridge Investment Management
• Christina Sauve, Cooperative Federal
• Erich Schepp, Schepp Family Funeral Homes
• Nick Shires, Dannible & McKee, LLP
• Emily Taylor, Drive Research
• Nicole Teska, Bowers & Company CPAs
• Asalim Thabet, Upstate Medical University
• Erin Weiman, Nunn’s Home Medical Equipment
• Katie Wojdyla, Water Safari Resort
• Kim Zaccaria, SRC, Inc
• Jordan Zapisek, On My Team16
40 under Forty Awards recognizes 40 people under the age of 40 who have excelled in the workplace and in the community.
Join us for this year's virtual event on November 4, 2020
Eligibility: Nominees must be 39 years old or younger as of October 31, 2020. Nominees must reside or work in one of the following CNY counties: Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, Seneca, St. Lawrence, Tioga and Tompkins.
If you have questions, please contact Jill Allen, Director of BizEventz at (315) 579-3917 or email email@example.com.
Interested in seeing who won last year? Click here!