SYRACUSE, N.Y. — United Way of Central New York’s board of directors has voted unanimously to add eight new directors and approve the slate of officers, the nonprofit announced on May 4.
The eight new directors are Brian Butler, Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC; Marcelle Haddix, Syracuse University; Karina Hernandez, Eaton Crouse-Hinds; Courtney Merriman, Barclay Damon; William Patrick, Equitable; Shaun Stimpson, Mitten Fluidpower Corporation; Gwendolyn Sykes, SRC; and Ashley White, Anheuser-Busch.
The current slate of United Way of CNY officers are:
• Chair: Evelyn Ingram, Wegmans Food Markets
• Vice Chair: Kerry Tarolli, King + King Architects LLP
• Treasurer: Martha Winslow, Saab, Inc.
• Secretary: James D. Freyer, Jr., Haylor, Freyer & Coon, Inc.
• Immediate Past Chair: Stephanie A. Crockett, Mower
The board members serve a three-year term, while officers are approved annually, per the United Way.