SYRACUSE, N.Y. — The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association announced it has added nine local leaders to its Syracuse area advisory board.
Advisory board members help lead the association’s health mission in Central New York and its fundraising efforts.
The new members are:
- Dr. Luis Castro, St. Joseph’s Health
- Dr. Riya Chacko, Crouse Health
- Todd Cross, Syracuse Crunch
- Angela Franco, Fust Charles Chambers LLP
- Troy Hogue, AMR
- Al Marzullo, IBEW Local 43
- Randy Sabourin, Metro Fitness Clubs
- Samuel Stamps, C&S Companies
- Peggy Thomas, St. Joseph’s Health
“Our organization relies on the volunteer leadership in the Syracuse area to advance our mission of building healthier lives free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke,” Franklin Fry, executive director of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association, said in a news release. “We are honored to welcome these leaders to our advisory board and are looking forward to their guidance.”
Contact the Business Journal News Network at firstname.lastname@example.org