The landscape of Syracuse has changed drastically before our eyes in the last decade. From vacant and worn buildings to luxurious apartments and an influx of businesses moving into the downtown area, the impact on our region has been nothing but positive. Now, with the pandemic, the revitalization has moved Syracuse into a new era.
Check out our latest video on the Revitalize Syracuse Publication and the overall revitalization of the Syracuse area!
Publication Date: September 20
Advertising Deadline: August 11
Be a part of this premier digital and print magazine!
The publication’s coverage will include the following:
• Major players involved in downtown’s resurgence
• Key residential developments
• The next generation of developers
• Major business and office projects
• New restaurants & other downtown businesses
• Arts & culture — downtown theatre district
• Economic impact of downtown’s transformation & what’s next
• After a full year of the pandemic, how has it changed our landscape?
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this special publication!
For editorial ideas, news, and tips, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For advertising, please contact:
Kelly Bailey: (315) 579-3924 • email@example.com
Marny Nesher: (315) 579-3925 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, please fill out the form below and we will get right back to you!