UTICA, N.Y. — Oneida County officials on Thursday reported that the county had 0 new coronavirus cases in the last day out of nearly 2,000 tests.
That continues a streak of low daily positives that have reduced the number of active COVID-19 cases in the county by nearly half in the last few days.
Oneida County also reported the following coronavirus statistics on Thursday:
- the number of positives stayed at 2,386
- 55 active positive cases (down from 63 on Wednesday and 91 on Sunday)
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 123 total
- 5 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County (all at MVHS), down 1 from yesterday
- 2,208 infected people have recovered, up 8 from Wednesday
- 140,861 total negative results
- 143,247 total tests have been conducted
- 55 in mandatory isolation, down 8 from a day prior
- 533 in mandatory quarantine, down from 594 yesterday
The county’s infection rate was 0 percent in the last day, with no positives out of 1,980 total tests.