UTICA, N.Y. — Oneida County on Monday reported 251 new coronavirus cases, bringing its total to nearly 15,000 since the pandemic started.
The county also said that 878 people have been vaccinated at its Mohawk Valley Community College (MVCC) Pod. The county said those seeking to register to receive the COVID-19 vaccination should visit: http://www.ocgov.net. Appointments are required.
Oneida County also reported the following COVID-19 numbers on Monday:
- 251 new positive cases, 14,996 total
(13 were nursing-home residents)
- 6,487 active positive cases
- 172 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County
- 160 at MVHS
- 12 at Rome Memorial
(31of the 172 patients are nursing-home residents)
- 11 additional people are hospitalized out of Oneida County
- 5,742 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 6,487 people are in mandatory isolation
- 1,537 are in mandatory quarantine