NORTH SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Northeast Dairy Foods Association, Inc. announced it has elected new executive officers and appointed new directors to seats on its board.
It was part of the association’s annual meeting, which was held virtually on Sept. 23.
Northeast Dairy Foods Association is a trade organization representing dairy processors, manufacturers, and distributors in New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Vermont.
The board approved Daniel Lausch of Buffalo–based Lactalis American Group, Inc. as president; Kevin Ellis of Cayuga Milk Ingredients of Auburn as VP; Ryan Elliott of Byrne Dairy in LaFayette as secretary; and Melissa Altif of Readington Farms in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey as treasurer.
The new executive officers assumed duties at the board of directors meeting that followed the annual meeting, per the organization’s news release.
New board members are listed below. The terms for the new directors will take effect at the next scheduled quarterly board meeting on Dec. 10.
- Matt Hendricks, VP of the Northeast group of Kansas City, Missouri–based Dairy Farmers of America (DFA)
- Nathan Pistner, plant manager in Adams in Jefferson County for Hiram, Ohio–based Great Lakes Cheese
- Jennifer Turgeon, milk procurement and logistics manager for Lynnfield, Massachusetts–based HP Hood
- Brian Perry, executive VP and chairman of Perry’s Ice Cream of Akron, near Buffalo
- Brian Froebel, milk regulatory manager, Saputo USA, part of a firm headquartered in Montreal, Quebec
- Ray Gerwitz, dairy plant manager for Steuben Foods of Elma, near Buffalo
- Adam Seybolt, general manager of dairy operations at Stewart’s Processing Corp., which is based in Ballston Spa and part of the company that includes Stewart’s Shops convenience stores