WAMPSVILLE, N.Y. — Madison County Working Solutions will hold mobile office hours in locations across the county to offer assistance and resources to job seekers.
At these locations, Career Center staff will assist with career counseling, résumé assistance, interviewing tips, training information, funding opportunities, job-search assistance, and information about job fair recruitments.
The Career Center in Wampsville is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The mobile office hours are available at the following locations:
- White Eagle Banquet & Conference Center, 2910 Lake Moraine Road, Hamilton: April 26 from 10 a.m-12 p.m.
- Madison County Department of Motor Vehicles, 128 North Court St., Wampsville: April 4, 18 and 25 from 10-11 a.m.
- Sullivan Free Library: April 1 from 10-11:30 a.m.
- New Woodstock Library: April 4 from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Canastota Library: April 7 from 10-11:30 a.m.
- DeRuyter Library: April 21 from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Hamilton Library: April 28 from 10-11:30 a.m.
Those seeking more information about Madison County jobs and information can call (315) 363-2400.