DeWITT, N.Y. — The 2018 Central New York Best Places to Work Awards event on Wednesday evening recognized 40 organizations from the region.
A crowd of about 300 people attended the event at the Drumlins Country Club in the town of DeWitt.
The 40 winners in rank order by category were:
Companies with 5-24 Employees
- New York Life (Team Dufrane)
- The Marrone Law Firm, P.C.
- thyssenkrupp Elevator (Syracuse Branch)
- COAST Physical Therapy
- Business Machines & Equipment, Inc.
- The Digital Hyve
- Scalfone Law PLLC
- Site-Seeker, Inc.
- Tully Rinckey PLLC
- JAS Recruitment
- Danlee Medical Products, Inc.
- Advanced Business Systems, Inc.
- Napierala Consulting Professional Engineer P.C.
- Joseph’s House for Women, Inc.
- Custom Wealth Management, LLC
- LP&M Advertising
Firms with 25-100 Employees
- East Syracuse Chevrolet
- Northwestern Mutual
- Usherwood Office Technology
- Oswego County Federal Credit Union
- MultiMed Billing Service
- Ashley McGraw Architects, D.P.C.
- HOLT Architects, P.C
- CPS Recruitment
- Generations Bank
- CenterState CEO
- Insero & Co CPAs, LLP
- Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs, LLC
- BlueRock Energy
Companies with more than 100 Employees
- Bankers Healthcare Group
- Thompson & Johnson Equipment Company
- Delta Engineers, Architects, and Land Surveyors, DPC
- Galaxy Media
- The Bonadio Group
- Driver’s Village
- Pathfinder Bank
For much more information on each of the honored companies and why they are a great place to work, check out the special commemorative publication in the Sept. 10 issue of The Central New York Business Journal. The event was presented by the Business Journal News Network and produced by BizEventz. They partnered with Research & Marketing Strategies, Inc. (RMS) to conduct the CNY Best Places to Work survey. The study identifies and recognizes the best places of employment in Central New York, based upon a survey of employees to gauge workplace satisfaction. In addition to being honored at the awards gathering, organizations received a dashboard report of their individual findings.
The event’s platinum sponsor was CH Insurance. Matt Park, the voice of the Orange and Cuse TV host, was the evening’s emcee. Arel Moodie, author of “The Art of Likability” was the keynote speaker.
Contact Rombel at firstname.lastname@example.org