AUBURN, N.Y. — The Cayuga County Chamber of Commerce says its 7th annual Restaurant Week began Friday and continues through Jan. 28.
During Restaurant Week, participating chamber-member restaurants offer special prix-fixe menus, along with appetizer and drink specials. A prix-fixe menu offers guests a multi-course meal at a fixed price.
Details about each restaurant’s special are available on the Cayuga County Chamber’s website: cayugacountychamber.com/restaurantweek/.
Patrons don’t need tickets and only need to say “Restaurant Week” when placing an order, the chamber said in its email announcement.
Those interested can follow the Cayuga County Chamber of Commerce on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for Restaurant Week news and updates, the organization said.
The Cayuga County Chamber of Commerce says 13 local restaurants are taking part in Restaurant Week 2023. They include:
- 1833 Kitchen & Bar of Aurora in Aurora
- 1925 Grill at Highland Park Golf Club in Auburn
- Balloons Restaurant & Steakhouse in Auburn
- Café 108 in Auburn
- Camerons Bakery in Auburn
- Fargo Bar & Grill in Aurora
- Next Chapter Brewpub in Auburn
- Oak & Vine at Springside Inn in Auburn
- Pavlos’ Restaurant in Auburn
- Potters Farm to Fork in Port Byron
- Prison City Pub & Brewery in Auburn
- Refinery Modern Fare at Hilton Garden Inn in Auburn
- Roseadah’s Restaurant in Auburn