CONGRATULATIONS 2021 HONOREES!
Air Innovations, Inc.
Community Service Excellence
Family Business Leader
William and Pamela Rexer, Amrex Chemical
Glottal Enterprises Inc.
Multi-Generational Family Business Award
Syracuse Blue Print Co., Inc.
Woman-Owned Family Business
Danielle Mercuri Campolito, Rise N Shine I LODED
Honoring family owned businesses that are headquartered in Central New York. Family businesses are an integral part of our community both economically and socially. Now more than ever it is important to spotlight the time and commitment they have generously devoted to the community and their employees.
AWARD CATEGORY DEFINITIONS:
- Business Innovation: family businesses with a commitment to innovation, by developing new products and services or enhancing service delivery, production or working practices.
- Community Service Excellence: family businesses that are supporting the needs of the CNY community through direct financial support, volunteer their time and that of their staff for the betterment of organizations in our community.
- Family Business Leader of the Year: recognizes those individuals in the C-suite (President, CEO, CFO, COO) that have made a significant impact within their organization.
- Fastest Growing Family Business: recognizes a family business that can demonstrate significant annualized revenue over the last two years.
- International Development: family businesses from any sector that can demonstrate growth and success in developing overseas markets.
- Manufacturing Excellence: family businesses across all manufacturing related industries with a clear focus of how manufacturing has contributed to their success.
- Multi-Generational Family Business of the Year: family businesses that span two generations or more, across all industry sectors that can demonstrate sustained success and growth.
- Veteran-Owned Family Business: recognizes a veteran-owned family business.
- Woman-Owned Family Business: recognizes a woman-owned family business that is at least 51% owner operated.
Check out last year's virtual event: