CONGRATULATIONS 2021 HONOREES!
• Jennifer Baker, Marcellus High School
• Timothy Bennett, Cortland Voice
• Miles Blundell, Oneida Nation Enterprises
• Tiffany Brec, LifeLabs Learning
• Carrie Brown, Syracuse University Barnes Center at The Arch Counseling
• Rich Burritt, Burritt Motors and Burritt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
• Emily Carroll, Drive Research
• Calvin Corriders, CenterState CEO
• Mark DeAngelis, Jr., Mark Antony Homes
• Malbert Dela Peña, Upward Graphics, LLC
• Arlaina Harris, Blueprint 15, Inc.
• Kaitlyn Hensler, Dannible & McKee, LLP
• Diana Jakimoski, Housing Visions Unlimited
• Kavitha Janardhan, Bousquet Holstein PLLC
• Brandon Johnson, MVHS Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
• Alen Jusic, Habermaass Corporation (HABA USA)
• Liam Kirst, Office of Senator John W. Mannion
• Whitney Lash-Marshall, Baltimore Woods Nature Center
• Steven Lickstein, Newman & Lickstein
• Sarah Mastrangelo, Digital Hyve
• Demitrius McNeil, LeMoyne College
• Samantha Miller, CHA Consulting, Inc.
• Amanda Perrine, Onondaga County Public Library, Soule Branch
• Brian Potter, Dannible & McKee, LLP
• Joseph Rocco III, Bowers & Company CPAs PLLC
• Jennifer Rousseau, OneGroup NY Inc
• Lauren Russett, RUSSETT PR
• Melissa Seifter, Aging Advocates CNY Care Management & Senior Real Estate Specialists
• Mansoor Shahid, Mohawk Valley Health System
• Brendan Sheehan, Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
• Victoria Shires, Rescue Mission Alliance
• Travis Smith, Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs, LLC
• Tim Strong, Visions Federal Credit Union
• Allison Towles, N.K. BHANDARI, Architecture & Engineering, P.C
• Virgie Townsend, Vera House, Inc
• Nathan Van Wie, C&S Companies
• Stephanie Vavonese, SMV Recruiting, LLC
• Vernon Williams, Jr., Burlington Stores
• Briana Wright, Hancock Estabrook, LLP
• Kelly Yahi, Dwyer Architectural, LLC
40 under Forty Awards recognizes 40 people under the age of 40 who have excelled in the workplace and in the community.
Join us for this year's virtual event
on November 4, 2021!
Eligibility: Nominees must be 39 years old or younger as of October 31, 2020. Nominees must reside or work in one of the following CNY counties: Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, Seneca, St. Lawrence, Tioga and Tompkins.
If you have questions, please contact Jill Allen, Director of BizEventz at (315) 579-3917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in seeing who won last year? Click here!
Click the video link below to watch last year's event video!