Nonprofit Awards, scheduled to be held March 25, will be rescheduled. We will announce a new date as soon as possible. All Nonprofit Awards attendee tickets already purchased will be valid for the rescheduled date.
As our local community joins the rest of the globe in navigating the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the health and safety of our readers, staff, and neighbors is a priority and at the forefront of all decisions. We are taking every precaution to limit the spread of the virus.
Please contact Jill Allen at (315) 579-3917 or email email@example.com with questions.
• Pierre Morrisseau, Loretto Foundation
• Henry "Hank" Leo, Jr, YMCA of the Greater Tri-Valley
• Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc and The Abraham House
Corporate Community Support
• FedEx for support of Ronald McDonald House Charities of CNY
• Visions Federal Credit Union for support of The Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce
Executive of the Year
• Michael Collins, Syracuse Northeast Community Center
• Cheryl Beebe, Make-A-Wish Central New York
• Teri Lawless, I Support the Girls, Syracuse
Outstanding Fundraising Event
• Crawfish Festival, Operation Northern Comfort
• Regan Dadey (Youth), Ronald McDonald House Charities of CNY
• Brittany Murphy, The Salvation Army
• Barbara Brace, Road2RecoveryCNY
• Dr. Emad Rahim, The Good Life Foundation & CNY Community Foundation
Stay tuned for more information!
(Click here for Category Descriptions)
- Board Development
- Board Leadership
- Career Achievement
- Collaboration Award
- Corporate Community Support Award
- Executive of the Year
- Impact Award
- Outstanding Fundraising Event
- Rising Star Award
- Volunteer of the Year
Created & Produced By: