Arel Moodie, The Art of Likability
A TRUE TEAM
It doesn’t matter what stands in front of you, but more about who stands beside you. Focusing on new ways to look at a team so we can get the most out of one another and create an environment where people really get that the best way to succeed as an individual is to have the team succeed.
Brian Higgins, Syracuse Sports Network
Brian Higgins joined the Syracuse Sports Network as the play-by-play voice of the Orange men’s lacrosse and women’s basketball teams as well as the host and sideline reporter for the football broadcasts. He also provides play-by-play for the Syracuse men’s basketball team and other sports on ACC Network Extra. He reports for Cuse TV on Cuse.com and is also an adjunct professor at SU’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications.
Under 10 Employees:
• David’s Refuge
• ENV Property and Casualty LLC
• IDEA KRAFT
• Nave Law Firm
• Nurse Connection Staffing
• The Marrone Law Firm, P.C.
• thyssenkrupp Elevator Syracuse
• Business Machines & Equipment, Inc.
• COAST Physical Therapy
• Critical Link
• The Digital Hyve
• Dwyer Architectural, LLC
• Ferrara Fiorenza PC
• HOLT Architects, PC
• INSERO & CO. CPAS, LLP
• JAS Recruitment
• Metis Consulting Group
• Miller Mayer, LLP
• Sciarabba Walker & Co., LLP
• Seneca Savings
• Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. - Syracuse Division
• Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs, LLC
• Galaxy Media Partners
• MultiMed Billing Service, Inc.
• Reagan Companies
• Usherwood Office Technology
• Assured Information Security (AIS)
• Bankers Healthcare Group
• Delta Engineers, Architects, and Land Surveyors, DPC
• Driver’s Village
• Haylor, Freyer & Coon, Inc.
• The Bonadio Group
• Thompson & Johnson Equipment Co., Inc.
Check out our latest video!
Best Places to Work recognizes and celebrates Central New York’s leading employers. We are looking for the very best companies that foster a great place to work, are innovative, promote technology, offer people-focused programs and have great leadership. Results are based on employee feedback.
Check our our recent radio interview with
Joe Convertino, Jr. of CH Insurance and
Rick Gary of SUNNY102!