Usherwood Office Technology
Community Service Excellence
Thompson & Johnson Equipment Company
Family Business Leader of the Year
Chad M. Pens, DPT - COAST Physical Therapy
Cathedral Candle Company
Multi-Generational Family Business of the Year
Rudy Schmid Total Car Care
Veteran-Owned Family Business
Industry Standard USA, LLC
Woman-Owned Family Business
A&P Master Images
Special Recognition - Celebrating 150 Years
King + King Architects LLP
Daniel G. Van Der Vliet,
Smith Family Business Initiative at Cornell
Topic: Why the Family in Family Business Matters
Morning News co-anchor, Newschannel 9
The 4th annual Family Business Awards of CNY recognizes and honors family owned businesses that are headquartered in Central New York. Family businesses are an integral part of our community, both economically and socially. Many of these firms have been around a long time -- some more than 100 years and run by multiple generations. The time and commitment they have generously devoted to the community and their employees is why we are honoring them this year. They have made a positive impact where they work and live. They are setting the example today and for generations to come. That’s how community is built.
Eligibility: Nominees should have companies headquartered in the following 16 counties: Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, Seneca, St. Lawrence, Tioga, and Tompkins.
- Business Innovation: family businesses with a commitment to innovation, by developing new
products and services or enhancing service delivery, production or working practices.
- Community Service Excellence: family businesses that are supporting the needs of the CNY community through direct financial support, volunteer their time and that of their staff for the betterment of organizations in our community.
- Fastest Growing Family Business: recognizes a family business that can demonstrate significant annualized revenue over the last two years.
- Family Business Leader of the Year (Individual): recognizes those individuals in the C-suite (President, CEO, CFO, COO) that have made a significant impact within their organization.
- International Development: family businesses from any sector that can demonstrate growth and success in developing overseas markets.
- Manufacturing Excellence: family businesses across all manufacturing related industries with a clear focus of how manufacturing has contributed to their success.
- Multi-Generational Family Business of the Year: family businesses that span two generations or more, across all industry sectors that can demonstrate sustained success and growth.
- Veteran-Owned Family Business: recognizes a for-profit, veteran owned family business.
- Woman-Owned Family Business: recognizes a woman-owned family business that is at least 51% owner operated and controlled by one or more females.
Networking Reception Sponsor:
Created & Produced By: