Congratulations 2018 Winners!
Announcing the 2018 Top 40!
• Advanced Business Systems, Inc.
• Business Machines & Equipment
• COAST Physical Therapy
• Custom Wealth Management, LLC
• Danlee Medical Products, Inc.
• The Digital Hyve
• JAS Recruitment
• Joseph’s House for Women
• LP&M Advertising
• Napierala Consulting Professional Engineer, P.C.
• New York Life, Team Dufrane
• Scalfone Law PLLC
• Site-Seeker, Inc.
• The Marrone Law Firm, P.C.
• thyssenkrupp Elevator - Syracuse Branch
• Tully Rinckey PLLC, Attorneys & Counselors at Law
25 to 100 Employees
• Ashley McGraw Architects, D.P.C.
• BlueRock Energy
• CenterState CEO
• CPS Recruitment
• Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs, LLC
• East Syracuse Chevrolet
• Generations Bank
• HOLT Architects
• Insero & Co. CPAs, LLP
• MultiMed Billing Service
• Northwestern Mutual
• Oswego County Federal Credit Union
• Usherwood Office Technology
100 + Employees
• Bankers Healthcare Group
• Delta Engineers, Architects, and Land Surveyors, DPC
• Driver’s Village
• Galaxy Media
• Pathfinder Bank
• The Bonadio Group
• Thompson & Johnson Equipment Co., Inc.
Arel Moodie, The Art of Likability
Inc. Magazine called Arel Moodie a “High-Energy, Motivator” and named him to their prestigious “30 Under 30 list” joining people like Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook. Arel Moodie is a bestselling author and has keynoted events across the globe including venues like The White House. He has been quoted in The New York Times & USA Today, Essence, Yahoo! Small Business and Fox Small Business. He is a frequent contributor to Forbes and has given the TEDx talk on likability. Arel’s podcast "The Art of Likability" is listened to in over 125 countries.
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Drumlins Country Club
Check our our recent radio interview with
Joe Convertino, Jr. of CH Insurance and
Gary Dunes of SUNNY102!
This event was made possible by the support of: